Monday, May 16, 2022


 It Mostly Matters When We No Longer Around This World.

Everything we do and wish for must include the future and am not saying people must change their living style, behavior but all am calling on to people is to invest on their communities not by buying them things only once after  years but also train them. We all know that the basic Education  that SA or African children's it depends on money or schools that we can afford that can shape children's with more knowledge of growth with problem solving skills.

https://ourworldindata.org/a-history-of-global-living-conditions-in-5-charts  

Developing one child in the community means you have changed the community, Since 2004 doing grade 4 i have been teaching patshula dance and Amahubo , it was so amazing they way i was so interacting with the community, parents and even Kids that were on my age were in me seeing themselves winning with what am teaching them.

I grow up under Nazareth Baptist Church and Culture is who i am than i join Karate in 2003 and i failed to travel internationally due to that my mother was sick and she left 2009.From there that where i started to chase the flexibility of my body and use what i have to assist my Dad by been not the reason to remind him my mother with pressure of needs. Dance was paying myself so i can assist home and the surround couldn't even see that we were deeply inside suffering. 

2010 to 2014 was life changer where my team Warrior Knight Dance Crew from KZN [NTUZUMA] that i joined in 2009 we were winning every competition around KZN. SA Got Talent Same Finals, Phoenix Got talent Winners, Dance to Fame Winners, Ushaka Marine Contract Winners, Step up or Step  finals and all these competitions were giving us experience that we never had though about in dancing. 

That where my life was Developed without any University qualifications and i have been where most people haven't been the great wall of china in 2015 and my dad finds his happiness in me while i was trying for my best i can....


Written by 

Siyabonga Zuke 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 It Mostly Matters When We No Longer Around This World. Everything we do and wish for must include the future and am not saying people must ...